Wednesday, October 14, 2009


Guess what?? After 9 days since last Sunday, I can walk now!! But taking it slow. At least I can walk already. Lol. Like a robot walking slowly. Step by step. This is because my balance is not fully back yet. So, after my previous post, something different happened. I was supposed to go back to school right? Well I didn't. My mum saw that I was still very unstable. And the pain in my ankle was still a lot although the doc said I'll be healed in 3 days. So I went back to sleep. After a few hours I woke up again then she came back and took me to my doc. I mean the doc I consult every time. Lol. He referred me to an orthopaedic surgeon in Pantai Hospital. The doc phoned him and wrote a letter also. After that my mum took me there. We went to his clinic and waited for him. He came he treated the patients who had appointments first. When it was my turn, he took a look at my ankle and pressed it here and there. He said that there is a slight tear at the ligament. And guess what? I was admitted. It was quite unexpected for me. So after I did the X-ray the nurse pushed me to my ward. Wow!! The ward was quite spacious for a 4 bedded ward. My bed was 312C. Patients have their own TV and headphones too. So that when you watch TV you won't disturb other patients. See? Technology!! Lol. Ok. Back to my ankle. I need to wrap an ice pack thingy continuously. So after that the attendant took me to the integrated rehab. Lol. The physio place actually. Dunno why did they name it integrated rehab anyway. Guess who I met there? Jo Eve!! Well. A lot of you may not know who she is. But ppl like Rachel Yeoh, Rachel Ooi, Sarah Yeoh, Timothy Yeoh and Carin Ooi will know who she is. Right? Lol. Ok. The procedure of the physio. First the ice thingy for 15 minutes. Then some electric current thing to relieve the pain. Its like electric shock but a mild one. For 15 minutes also. Then ultrasound. Not the ones for pregnant women. Haha. Well. The physiotherapist will put some gel on my ankle then use the ultrasound thing to rub it around for 3 minutes. After that the physiotherapist will massage the ankle using Johnson's Baby Oil. Lol. Nvm. Just baby oil will do. Lol. Then after that I was pushed back to the ward by wheelchair. Had lunch. Well. The food there is considered quite ok for hospital food I guess. The next day I asked the doc when can I be discharged. He said 1 or 2 more days. So I stayed another night. The next day the doc advised me to take home leave otherwise if I walk too much my ankle will swell up again. So I took home leave and went to church. Yay!! Then I went back to the hospital the next day. Stayed another night and TA DAH!! I was discharged on Monday. Well it was quite relaxing at the hospital. Watched a lot of TV. Lol

Part 2. Yesterday my mum realized that my ankle swelled up a lil again. So she decided to cancel my physio appointment and asked my dad to take me to the chinese physician. Well I reluctantly went there. So he adjusted my foot here and there. Thank goodness it was not really painful. After cracking here and there, I was able to walk!! Wow!! But to me the physio and all the hospital treatments were still necessary. Otherwise it'll be very painful when the fella massages. That's all I guess. 1 thing really weird about chinese traditional docs. This guy advised me not to eat any other type of meat except for pork for the moment because all the other types of meat are toxic. Weird huh?? Haha. Anyways thanks for all your prayers and all those who visited me. Thanks a lot!!


INFATUATION..... © 2008. Design by :Yanku Templates Sponsored by: Tutorial87 Commentcute